Sunday, September 10, 2006

Getting closer

One major obstable was overcome yesterday, that being the kitchen countertops. I t might have been easier in hindsight to replace them rather than just replace the laminate, but that's what I did. I haven't flush trimmed them and replaced the wooden trim yet, but the nasty cutting and gooey gluing is done.

I may have to replace the toilet in the half-bath. I had to cut the bolts off with a hacksaw to get it up, the bolts were completely rusted solid. I may have chipped the porcelin underneath. Anyway, the floor is ready for tiling.

All the tiling floors have yet to be done and they may take a day each. I've not done any landscaping, installed the lattice or painted the hall or the decks, and I still need to replace a sink and install medicine cabinets and hardwars in all the batchrooms. With a day for touchup, I'm looking at probably 7-8 days of work left, though we can probably get the listing ready this coming week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home